https://knowledgebase.auswebdesign.com.au/wp-content/uploads/seo-1.jpg 533 800 ausweb https://knowledgebase.auswebdesign.com.au/wp-content/uploads/awd-logo.jpg ausweb2018-02-06 10:29:292018-02-06 10:29:29Create a Google Analytics Account
- Click here to go to Google Analytics.
Note: If you have a Google account, and are not signed in, click Sign in. If you do not have a Google account, click Create an account.
- Once you have signed in to your Google account, click Access Google Analytics.
- Click Sign up.
- Fill in your Account Name, Website Name, Website URL, and select an Industry Category and Reporting Time Zone.
- Under Data Sharing Options, check the boxes next to the options that you want.
- Click Get Tracking ID.
- From the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement that opens, click I Accept.
Once you have created your account, send an email to our Support Team with your login details, and we can add your tracking code to your site.